Wednesday, May 19, 2010

40th High School Reunion

I just got back to Pennsylvania from Tennessee and my 40 Year Class Reunion
What a great time visiting with my wonderful friends from high school.  From our small class of around 80,  there are 25 or so of us who are still very close.   We walked the halls of LCHS and the memories rushed thru my head.  There were so many stories - some I'd heard a million times and a few that I'd not heard before! 
One of my favorites was the day that our morning began with the playing of "God Save The Queen".....because of  a mischevious friend who flipped the record from "God Bless America"!  Our school secretary was so upset that she cried!  I thought it was hillarious at the time - as did just about everyone else.
40 years ago is a long time!  Lots have changed since 1970....I love the old stories - they are the threads that bind us together.  What a remarkable group of extraodinary people!

No comments: