Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HeltonTexas is growing....TODAY!

Here we are at Plano Presby Hospital....now called Texas Health Resources/Plano Presby....same place Jaxon was born .... awaiting the arrival of James Andrew Helton "Jimmy".

Will and Bern left home at 5 AM....
Here's her latest blog comments...yes SHE IS BLOGGING FROM L&D! She told me she is ready for me to take it over!

"My dr came in about 7:15 to break my water then he said I was dialated to 5 already so I got the epidural.So now, life is good. I am just chilling out after that and might take a nap. I can't feel the contractions at all.I probably won't post anymore so you can watch Martha's blog for updates and pictures.Thank you to everyone who is praying for and thinking about us today.Much love.Bern"
We woke up this morning at 3:45 and they told me to get here a little before 5 am. I was awake at least every hour last night so didn't get much sleep. I was so excited!Jaxon is home with Mr. Helton for a little while then a friend (Paula) will keep him most of the day. He'll come visit us after his nap this afternoon. I know I am going to be busy but I miss him already!By 6 am, I am hooked up to the pitocin and starting some contractions. I have a great nurse, Tracy.I anticipate my dr coming around 8 to break my water.I'm hungry, bring food. OK, I'm starving.Pray for a fast and safe delivery. We'll keep ya posted! Bern

I stopped by McDonalds and picked up some breakfast...per Will's request. Dr. Garner just checked her and she is at 6cm....moving pretty fast! I'm sitting in the waiting room with Will and Michael ... Mr. H is on his way up here with Jaxon....excitement is in the air!!

No comments: