Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Merry Little Christmas Tree


Here's our tiny tree! Since we moved to PA, we don't spend Christmas up here....
we have Christmas in Dallas....or wherever our kiddos are...so why put up a tree?
I couldn't stand it - so a couple of years ago we discovered that we had inherited the
little fake tree that the boys had in their apartment in Fayetteville. We got it out..poked
the little fake limbs in the little fake trunk...threw a few ornaments that were on the top
of the boxes of Christmas decorations....and just that easy...our Christmas tree!
This year since Michael and Sarah are coming up this week ....we dug a little deeper and
found a few more ornaments! This is the result.








View from the top of the bridge over our den...
* I can't wait to be able to move back "home" wherever that will be....dust off all
those precious ornaments and get a real tree that touches the ceiling again....




3 comments:

Susan P said...

Your tree in beautiful! Yes, you are correct about the ornaments NOT on the bottom of my tree. Between a toddler and a puppy, it is amazing my tree is still standing. Lol! See you at Jaxon's bday party.

Anonymous said...

I love your tree.......

June

HeltonTexas said...

It is a cute little tree, Charlie Brown had a more pitiful one. Ours is little too, but not that little.
We have a similar Smore's ornament. I love that one! Cracker Barrel probably!
I can't wait to have a Jaxon homemade ornament.
"Jaxon 2012"ha ha