Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Thankful for ......


My precious (seriously handsome) boys...Will and Michael


My sweet Daughter-In-Law, Bernadette


My soon to be sweet Daughter-In-Law, Sarah

My precious Jaxon!


My equally precious Grandbaby....coming in June!
My Mom and Dad... we had a nice visit.... a rare thing lately!

My Sista-friend, June....... my BFF!


Paul...because he is my heart and soul...and keeper of my sanity......... and my nephews, Rob and Russ....... R&R are doing great....they've had quite a ride so far!

We spent Thanksgiving in Tennessee with the family. It was a good visit - always good to go "home". It was sad not to have my Heltontexas crew, but they had a good Thanksgiving without us....can you imagine???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister sure is pretty...and I'm not talking about the one on Bluff Road