Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy Busy Christmas!

Not much posting from me this Christmas! I've been so busy with travel, celebrations and helping Michael get pack and moved in to the new, larger apartment that he and Sarah will be sharing once they are married. It is in Austin Ranch, but a different building. Mr. H and I are leaving out tomorrow (Wednesday the 31st) to fly back to PA. . . then I'll return Sunday, January 4th to HeltonTexas to help the kiddos out by babysitting Jaxon while Bern does some teaching for 6 - 8 weeks. Don't know how long I'll stay - they want me for the entire time...but we will see. I'll have many more pictures to post once I get home and can get them off my new camera! Happy New Year to everyone.....2009...It's gonna be great!
Love, Peace and Happiness to All....Martha


Jaxon's ONE Year Old picture!


What a party for the silly monkey!


Mr. H and I received a wonderful gift from HeltonTexas and Michael & Sarah. I had seen a portrait done like this and I loved it - so they got one done for me! I was thrilled!


No comments: