Wednesday, December 10, 2008

17 Things About Me!




Ok – 17 Thing About Me!

1. I am about 20 years old mentally living in a 56 year old body.
2. To say that I adore my family is an understatement! My boys are everything to me.
3. I am spoiled and I know it! Paul is the best husband ever! He doesn’t try to control me…..life is good!
4. Drama Queens drive me nuts! I have had so many of them in my life..why? Do I attract Drama Queens? Is there a Drama Queen repellent at Wal-Mart? Wonderful thing is that I haven’t met any Drama Queens in PA….actually, I haven’t me anybody in PA….that’s probably why!
5. I have one wonderful sweet sister, June….and one psycho, evil sister, Pat!
6. I love music! Any music….well….some of Will’s preferred tunes leave me a little puzzled! I really don’t like music that consistently uses the F word….why do they do that?
7. I am a Diet Dr. Pepper addict….ice cold!
8. I absolutely despise liars! It’s really hard for me to ever forgive anyone who lies to me…. I’ve attempted to lie a few times, but I just can’t…Thank the Lord! I’d rather you spit in my eye than to lie to me!
9. I love my Dog, Dozier…..and yes, Bern….I kiss him often!!! Ha Ha Ha!
10. I love to do NOTHING….and I am very good at it! Sipping on some freshly brewed Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee while I snuggle with Dozier on the couch and watch the snow…..Now that’s livin large for me!
11. Paul and I communicate more by e-mail than by verbal conversation! Even when he is in the next room! Seriously!
12. I really HATE the Three Stooges! Just hearing them instantly puts me in a bad mood! I probably need counseling for that!
13. I love my old friends from Lake County High School. We have our annual get- together every spring and it is something that I always look forward to. Actually I love all my precious friends….MAKE NEW FRIENDS BUT KEEP THE OLD….ONE IS SILVER THE OTHER GOLD… So true!
14. I graduated high school before panty hose were even invented. Pants weren’t allowed on girls. Blacks were allowed to attend the high school I attended when I was a Freshman – it was ugly! I was sent home several times because my skirt was too short!
15. I love the beach! My favorite beach is in Destin, Florida! I’ve been to Australian beaches, Mexico beaches, Bermuda beaches, Bahamas, Hawaii, California, and more I can’t remember, but none of them compare to Destin. I’d love to be sitting on the beach in Destin looking at the waves when I take my last breath and drift to be with my Lord Jesus! I always wear my flip flop that Paul gave me...it makes me think of the beach....
16. My dream was to be a country music star when I was younger! I went to Nashville..applied for jobs at a few studios…but no deal. I had no idea what I was doing – but it was fun living in Nashville for awhile!
17. I love to create things…..cooking, crafting, decorating…whatever the need is…..it’s my passion!

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

add to #17 - create the best Christmas card!

you have a typo - lol - 17 thingS about me.