Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

We are here in beautiful Aspen, Colorado! Yesterday we drove thru Independence Pass on to Leadville for some sightseeing.....and sightseeing is exactly what we got. Last night Brooke's wedding was amazing! Here are just a few pics to get started.








Me before the wedding ....beautiful Aspen tree!


My dear friend, Pam Pruitt and me after the wedding...


"Sunshine on his shoulder...makes him happy".......we thought of John Denver.


Not open for the season yet....


I'm talking to Will in front of beautiful "Twin Lakes".
Today..we are leaving here.....going to explore Vail before heading to Denver....and to Dallas!
Look out Jaxon....here we come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!!! Give us a call if you have a chance while in Denver.
Seth 303-882-6605
Laurie 303-881-7928

laurie said...

Nice pictures!!! If you have a chance, give us a call while in Denver.
Seth
303-882-6605
Laurie 303-881-7928

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you! I'll be sure to upload my facebook pics soon. Dancing with you to "dancing queen" was a higlight of the trip!