Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snow skiing at Eagle Rock

Yesterday Paul and I went for a 'very' short ride around the neighborhood to see the snow skiing. It was beautiful - but I was pretty wiped out after 30 minutes of just sitting in the car!
I am doing better - still have a way to go before I'll say I'm feeling good. This was a very tough
operation, but I am excited to reap the benefits. Actually yesterday while we were driving aroung, Paul hit a pothole....normally this makes me shreek in pain when it "jiggles" my knee....but this time....it didn't hurt! At least not where it usually hurts......
Today - we watched Adrian Rodgers on TV and had lunch of Rice Krispies! It is up in the 40's or 50's....very nice. Paul's been doing his "household chores".....laundry, etc......it's funny to see how
differently he does things!!!! He has been a wonderful husband during all this.....I really a appreciate all his help.

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

our house looks almost like this today; beautiful WHITE SNOW!