Monday, July 7, 2008

Flowers - n - such......





My pink "Rave" Petunias are so beautiful....thought I'd share them.
It never gets so hot up here that they burn...a good thing about life in PA!
This is a huge pot - I put 8 big containers in it initially.
Dozier loves to sit out on the deck...yesterday I got a screen door
that attaches by a spring tension rod! It is perfect for summer here without
putting up a real screen door....too much trouble. It's call "Bug Off" or something
like that from Lowes. http://www.bugoffscreen.com/
Dozier can come and go thru it. Too cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your deck is soooo pretty. Dozier's just kickin' back and waiting on something to come his way to bark at.

June

HeltonTexas said...

I love your deck!
I really love the fabric on the chair cushion!!!

Wish our patio was 1/2 as nice and the weather tolerable.....geeze, I don't ask for much I know.