Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Phooie on the full moon!

It came and it went...the full moon. If I was a "bettin" woman - I'd have lost. NO BABY YET!

We wait.............
Last night we had a great Mexican feast....this morning, French toast, etc.

The boys are playing with their new toys, Bern is napping, I am on the computer, Dad is watching the boys... Dozier is probably peeing on something..........ah......I love the rituals on Christmas day.

The turkey and trimmings will be tonight....and maybe....just maybe a Christmas BABY!!!!

Come on down, Jaxon! Grandmom's waiting...(or whatever I am to be called).

Christmas at Helton Texas

The tree



Christmas morning .. Michael in bed with his brother watching TV!



Granddad assembled the baby swing



Bern behind the flowers Will brought home for Christmas



Napping Granddad and Dozier





Bern making Texas Caviar


Much more to come..........MTH

No comments: