Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day in PA


Mr. H and I began the day with brunch at the club where we live. It was yummy!


Later he planted all 140 of my marigolds in the front bed.....
Marigolds are the only thing I have found that deer won't eat!


I'm going to border them with Lamb's Ear......


Dozier enjoyed watching Mr. H work


Behind our house the wild fern are just beginning to come up..they are so beautiful.


Those annoying deer have eaten all my daylilies! Aughhh!
This is all that's left from the last one!

I went to Michael's and got some things to make a new wreath for the front door for Summer!


I love the bright colors!


My front door.....
This is a boring post...sorry! Such is life in PA!

2 comments:

Scott and Jessica said...

I LOVE the wreath and all those bright colored flowers! I think you just inspired me to do one for my door! :)

HeltonTexas said...

I really love the new wreath, the new flowers (140! wow, that's awesome) and the new blog look!
Look how tiny I was at the wedding ....