Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally...a new post!

I've been really busy the last couple of months with Michael and Sarah's wedding. Also, I've been at HeltonTexas since January 4 until just last week...so I'm more than a little behind!

I'm still unpacking...the 3 boxes of "stuff" that I had to ship back to PA just arrived today..so more unpacking.
It's still chilly up here, but not as cold as I expected it to be. My cute new flip flops that I bought in Texas and wore often there ..will not be needed for several weeks up here. Wayyy too cool for that!

Michael and Sarah made it back safely from Hawaii with several wonderful stories and tons of pictures..that I have not seen.
So to say all that.....here are some of my favorite pictures from my last few weeks...enjoy!


Me with Susan and Heber


Sarah with Miss Donna


Shirley helping Sarah with the gifts....


Jaxon riding a bronze bull in Frisco



My best friends that gave the shower in Conway...

Ashley holding Jaxon...he loves necklaces


Nothing more precious

Jaxon loves to bite on this...what else...Firestone tire!


Jaxon's doctor...he had a boo boo that day that she had to fix..ouch!


HeltonTexas and a big bronze bull....

Jaxon loved the bronze sculptures..


J's chillin with the cowboy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Pictures.......

HeltonTexas said...

Grandmama, the bull is a longhorn.
I need so many of those pictures! You should have downloaded to me before you left.
Come back soon!!! You can wear flip flops here year round almost.