Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. H




OK.....What a goofball am I.


I made Paul a German Chocolate Cake for his birthday with the number candles on it - fixed him his favorite dinner (pinto beans, cornbread, corn, slaw, potatoes...sweet tea.


Bought him a mini fridge for his office upstairs - and a nice ceramic heater...it's always cold in there...a "vote for curly" t-shirt and a light up cap!


But I messed up on one major thing!


HE IS NOT 58 TODAY.......HE'S 57! Seriously!!!!!


Talking to Will....Michael called this morning.

Not a bad choice! Actually, I rather vote for him than Obama!

Yep...it has headlights!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a goof :) That is soooo funny !!!
LOVE the cap and t-shirt.

June

HeltonTexas said...

I was about to say - I could have sworn he told me he was 57!!! HA HA

That sounds like something I would totally do!

Looks like a yummy homecooked dinner! Wish we could have been there but we will see you very soon!

Unknown said...

Mrs. Martha, it's Amy Duncan Horn, I found your blog! You'll have to check out ours, it's jaahorn.blogspot.com. Andrew is 13 months and incredibly active! Tell Mr. Paul happy birthday!