Monday, February 11, 2008

It is cold in Pennsylvania!

Baby, It's Cold Outside! Snow, blustery winds....burrrrrrr. I sure liked the weather better in Vegas and in Texas. Dozier does not like to go outside when it is cold. He develops this terrible "limp" and can hardly walk after he is on the deck for ....seriously....1 minute! It is so funny - he is instantly cured as soon as he comes in. Yesterday we had "Dip'n Dots" falling from the sky! Seriously - it wasn't snow, sleet, hail or rain....it was like Dip'n Dots...unflavored of course.



Snowing Dip'n Dots! Thunder & Lightening, too.

I am beginning to prepare myself mentally and physically for my total knee replacement that I'll be having on February 21. I have so many "orders" to do and not do the week prior to the surgery..just hope I can remember it all. I will be in the hospital for 4 days - then home. Just Paul and Dozier to care for me!! Yikes!! I'm not worried - I know I'll be in good hands!


I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from my Texas trip.....such fun!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those ARE like dipping dots! Cool videos and great photos. I can't wait to meet Jaxon! I'll be thinking about you during your knee surgery and will pray for a speedy recovery! xo

HeltonTexas said...

just looking at that video makes me freezing!!!
the star of the webpage is JAXON of course ;o)