Sunday, January 13, 2008

Woolrich!



I found a new store! Woolrich! Surely you've heard of it - they make the beautiful woolen clothes for the really cold weather. This place has been in business for 175 years! Now - this is not an ad for Woolrich, Inc. - but I was so excited when I stumbled up on it only an hour from my home. Paul had a meeting in a little town close to State College (where Penn State University is)....so I tagged along for the ride. While he was in his meeting - I drove around this little village -and there it was......"The home of Woolrich - the company store - Woolrich, PA"!

I shopped until Paul had to drag me out - I will go back! Here's my new coat - a red one - the perfect color. It's warm, red and wool!

I also bought an Army blanket.....yep....a real, genuine, wool Army blanket! $9.95! Awesome!
You should go to their website - www.woolrich.com and check this stuff out.... The mill is here where they actually process and dye the wool - then turn it in to fabric.....my next adventure for sure....later.

No comments: